I'm thinking, how? Like, how am i supposed to move a block away? This is somewhat so bizarre.
Like stuffing everything into my mom's car and driving 15 seconds to move it into another house.
I haven't exactly started but soon, soon. Writing is currently posing a threat. Even the Baskin Robbins planner was put on hold. Damn these homework and dvds.
Word challenge on Facebook is my new addiction, if you didn't notice. Determine to beat BenSoo. I conclude that today is a good day =D
Like stuffing everything into my mom's car and driving 15 seconds to move it into another house.
I haven't exactly started but soon, soon. Writing is currently posing a threat. Even the Baskin Robbins planner was put on hold. Damn these homework and dvds.
Word challenge on Facebook is my new addiction, if you didn't notice. Determine to beat BenSoo. I conclude that today is a good day =D
No comments:
Post a Comment