Of -the ultimately boring but otherwise a good time to sleep- holidays? Yes, it's heartbreaking to hear how another one of us spends the holiday sleeping. But cheers to those who do the same =)
Let's see. This *uneventful* holiday, I have been watching Gossip Girls =P , moving nest (translate to cantonese), finding out that I (yes, me! RueannCD!) has been given the proud, proud title of Top 9 Girl-friends *wheee*, travelling back and forth to Johor, reminiscing about the Batu Ferringhi beach, reading new books that I find myself splurging on, finding a mind-blowingly huge hole in my wallet due to aforementioned new books, going for product training to learn how to pour soya milk into cups ( I agree, wtf right?) , and well of course. How can I not mention dimsum days? Oooh.. 'dimsum days' sound like a incredibly good book! *teehee* Now don't you dimsum people DARE plagiarize my term! Lots of love, by the way.. *laughs*
I do love holidays. Did I mention why? =D
No comments:
Post a Comment