Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Bet You Missed Me 'Cause..

It's been exactly 19 days since I blogged! Whee! Anyways, 3 weeks of school's been exasperating. Today is slightly better because it is the beginning of the 10-day fun frenzy.
Teehee. Chopped off ALOT of my hair because it's a brand new year =D

I have decided to screw my new year's resolutions because they almost NEVER work out anyways. Hmm, blogging is getting boring and long winded. What shall I do? =O
Since Rhiana the sister has 6 weeks of pure, unadulterated holidays, I have access to an AWESOME computer filled with movies, movies, movies, movies and series, series, series, series, series and series. Not to mention Left 4 Dead which I am now addicted to. Teehee (again)

Damn, I sound deliriously happy for a SPM student.
But still..it's Chinese New Year, baby!

*smiles with teeth which cannot be closed properly*

No comments: