Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So We Meet Again

It seems I haven't updated in years I'm not even sure anybody reads my blog anymore. Yes, being rueann means you are deprived of internet, astro and the oh-so-awesome shows ChunKit seem to talk about everyday *gasp* Come back to THE blog, people!! =((
Hm.. kudos to KenSheng for the class blog, though it's a bit contradictory ( I heart 5 Science 2 = a inhuman pile of homework which we HAVE to check even when we're absent?? Let's think twice about heart-ing it, shall we? =P )
As always, in Renee's house watching her eat dinner while I hog the computer *evil laugh* and you wouldn't imagine what kind of weird noises she has been making all day. LOL.
This month seems hectic. Suddenly all the events can't wait to be planned so Renee and I keep clicking stuff on the internet and get all excited. The next step is to stop planning and wait months for the event to actually happen -.-
By the way, i miss my arguments. What happened to all those people who were so fun to argue with??? Hmph, anti-climaxed days. Screw the patience and give me back my *tone*! Wheee!


stop island.lol =)
iwannagoiwannagoiwannagoiwannagonownownownow

No comments: