THANK YOU
I'm not telling what I got this year but man, I love it :) It's even better than gummi bears and bubble tea put together. Lol.
Anyways, today is International Suit-Up Day, organized by Barney Stinson. Don't ask why it's on the 13th of August but dang that's awesome. So, look out for the bunch of idiots who might be clad in suits walking around tonight's pasar malam. Lol I'm joking. So not doing that ><
I managed to get a bird in the hole today :O Haha I'll leave the deciphering to you. But no seriously, it landed right in the hole before it got dragged right back out.
i gotta a feeling
that tonight's gonna be a good night :)
Anyways, today is International Suit-Up Day, organized by Barney Stinson. Don't ask why it's on the 13th of August but dang that's awesome. So, look out for the bunch of idiots who might be clad in suits walking around tonight's pasar malam. Lol I'm joking. So not doing that ><
I managed to get a bird in the hole today :O Haha I'll leave the deciphering to you. But no seriously, it landed right in the hole before it got dragged right back out.
i gotta a feeling
that tonight's gonna be a good night :)
No comments:
Post a Comment