Saturday, December 5, 2009

Now Or Never

Too many pseudo-feelings inspired posts make this blog seem like a beached whale dying on the shore while other whales in the sea thrived (Weird and unrelated metaphor ._.) So, I'm doing a renewal. It's like a new era. The Renaissance era. You Form Fivers out there can now start reminiscing history. Otherwise, google Renaissance ;)

But before I start rambling about something else, I'll tell you a secret. 
I am absolutely incapable of changing the way I write. So much for the new era :O


Anyways, going to get back on track with the story that I've been slaving over before SPM landed in my way. This time around, I'm not showing ANYONE the draft until I complete it (okay, maybe except one or two particular people). That of course, may be like months to come. But it's a good decision :) 

An excerpt from "The Story That I Am Working On Which Doesn't Have A Title Yet" 

They all sat at their desks in the office. Some answering phone calls, some typing on their computers, some making notes, some just sat there thinking. ******** was one of them. He couldn't remember the last time someone lied to him in his face. And for a moment there, he thought he’d forgotten the feeling. Last night, it all came rushing back like a flash flood. He remembered how much it hurt.

Note: ******** is one of the characters. He had a name. But I don't know. Everything I wrote doesn't seem right anymore. Rewriting :) Yeah, I so rock at Chemistry until got time to do trivial things like this. So dead on Tuesday :O

Hm. 1.44am, about 9 chapters to go. SPM is overrated, no? :/

4th December 2009
"It's so sad."
-Anonymous

-4 days 


No comments: