Sunday, March 21, 2010

Take 2: Can't Always Get Lemons From Life

There are times when things just don't go your way. Somehow through the past months, I was kind of a emotional wreck and that is kind of freaky because after all, I'm Rueann. Hah. 

But anyways, it was like bad things just kept happening. Then I got scared. Like subconsciously because I didn't even know wtf was with all the fear. Fear of losing the people around me. Fear of getting bad results. Fear of the future. (That last one sounds a little like a blockbuster movie title. Heee :D) 

The fear was so bad that you don't even want to hear about how dramatic it was, the day I got my SPM results. And it was before I even touched the results slip! Lol. Then you stop for a minute and you realize that fear doesn't get you anywhere. Fear is not gonna bring me back to the beginning of Form5 and let me study harder. And fear definitely isn't gonna make me get what I want. 

So you stop fearing. You stop feeling so afraid. You start letting your gut do the job. You start saying highly cliched things like "Bring it on." and "Come what may." Because there's a lot to lose and life sucks when those bad things happen. But what're you gonna do? 


:)

21st March 2010
"You can't always get lemons from life. Sometimes you gotta just search high and low and pay an absurd amount of money to buy those ugly, yellow lemons to make your stupid lemonade."
-Rueann CD

No comments: