Friday, April 13, 2012

Get up and run to the light.

3 jobs. Didn't imagine it would be this tiring, after just 3 days. When you hear 3 jobs, you would think it isn't a problem hopping from one to another,  earning from different incomes. You tend to forget that in between, you have to figure out how to get from one place to another. How to make sure the time doesn't clash. How to choose who to let down when you can't handle all 3. 

This much I know, God is giving me room to learn. 

So yeah, to the tiredness, to the lack of time to do anything other than work, to the worries about balancing everything, to the eyes that threaten to shut when I'm driving, to the stomach that growls of it emptiness during the long day, to the paychecks that will take a very very long time to arrive.

To everything I am going through now. I say, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." -Philippians 4:13

No comments: