Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Are you free?

There are so many things I miss about writing. It is loathing to be writing about missing writing instead of actually writing something concrete. Thoughts I have in my head these days seem to float so freely that I can't bring them together. This won't be the first time I say that there has been too much going on.

There is a line in being busy that more often than not, people fail to notice. Being occupied with activities day in day out is "having a life"? At least, that's what people say. You cross that unseen line when you start filling your days with things that don't matter, and end up neglecting things that do. Your time is finite. Your energy comes with a limited usage tag.

I don't want to spend it all on the meaningless.
You only truly have freedom, if you can make choices not bound by futile bondage.

What's important to you? What deserves your time so much that you become too busy for anything else? Who are you busy for?


the world doesn't stop for you.


Mark 6:31
And He said to them, "Come away by yourselves to a desolate place and rest a while." For many were coming and going, and they had no leisure even to eat.

No comments: