Friday, November 28, 2014

Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night.

Gotten a tad lazy to write again as with every time I tell myself I wouldn't be. See, once the assignments came queuing in a mental list, the thought of straining my brain for juices when it wasn't completely necessary became a strong advocate of not blogging.

The point is - I want to to talk about Interstellar. I don't know why I am so obsessed with this film that I was willing to spend RM26 and 6 full hours of my life to watch this twice. In the a span of a week. Maybe the possibilities got to me, as improbable as I knew it was for Earth to experience blight in my lifetime. Maybe the hope got to me, as outrageous as it is to consider finding another habitable home. Maybe it was just the fact that it revolved around the love of a father who lost years with his daughter.

And somehow got the chance to speak again, as fleeting as the moment was. To say I loved you all these years and I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you again and again.

It was probably the latter.




s.t.a.y.

No comments: