That's enough poems for 1 American Idol. Too many will just make people think I'm obsessed. Although, I kinda am. Another reason is that ChunKit has stopped countering. So..yeah :) And I have nothing to say about those posts at ChunKit and Renee's blog -.- It's not exactly my fault my msn auto-signs in. Suddenly, I get accused of not only having an incestuous relationship with my "son" but going out looking for fathers for the "kids"? OMG wei. I was innocently watching a movie with my mother. Tsk tsk. I don't know what to say. Maybe I should start planning how to disown all of you. Hah! :P
A Scene From Mad Men ( This is so random ) :
The father was angry at the 8 year old son for breaking stuff around the house. He sits in his bedroom. His son walks in and stands by the door.
Son : I'm sorry..
Did you have a daddy?
Father : Yes..
Son : What happened to him?
Father : He died, a long time ago..
Son : We need to get you a new daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment