Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yesterday And Before

Last night, I dreamt I had cancer. I saw the report with the low white blood count. The doctor came to me with that look on his face and confirmed that report. My mother was holding me up and telling me it's okay. I held the report and wondered if I was going to tell anyone else. I wondered if I would get better.

Last night, I dreamt I had cancer. And you don't know the word "fear" until you find out you have cancer - in your dreams or otherwise -.

The day before was Friday when we had the dinner/mamak thing. I don't think I need to explain after ChunKit's elaborate story :D so here's pictures :


Poh Lei with ice!


This is what I call my happy stoner face. haha


Just weird :P


can't get a good picture.


he's just happy with his tau fu fah :)


a bit weird, no?





crazy daughter-in-law + 1 flasher son.haha



lol


min chun giving his evil eye -.-


that hungry?


stalker caught in action!



he kinda looks like he dulan someone and
is about to turn around and start a fight. lol



Ben and his fingercrew. haha


And so it was an awesome night with friends ;)

No comments: