Thursday, June 11, 2009

Free-Flight Aviary? More Like Peacock Park.

So it was Amy's birthday on Tuesday. Her, Renee, Vivien and I went to the Bird Park. It was a completely weird and random attempt to avoid spending. Lol turned out we had to fork out rm15 each to see birds.

Apparently the 'bird' in Bird Park stands for peacocks. There were peacocks in every nook and corner of that place and my, my was that weird.. Not to mention, they were making these scary cawing noises as if they were gathering troops to attack or some shit. Again, it was weird.

Fed a yellow Skittle to an emu. Lol no don't blame us for trying to get it killed. The poor bird was so hungry it was biting the imaginary air around the fences. Or maybe it was just trying to escape :))

The awesome part is that I found my penguin. Haha and I got to stare at incredibly adorable owls. But then, I realized a peacock was looking down at me from the roof above so I ran ( told you peacocks were everywhere ) Lol.

Also dropped by Pavilion. I wanted this dress but Vivien says no so I'm listening to her,baybeh! Haha. Pictures from Renee, Vivien and Amy's cameras :)) This is exactly why I never have to have a camera :P


I present to you : The brand new 17-year-old Amy! Lol




Sneaking up on birds. Why does that sound funny? Haha.

Love this :)


Koi-s :)


The pissed off peacock blocking the exit. Hah.


PENGUIN! :DDDD






No comments: