Thursday, June 18, 2009

Last Holiday, I... Now, I...

4 days before school reopened : Hitched Renee's family trip to Malacca and Muar :) But pictures of Muar are unavailable due to certain incidents. Lol.


Beef ball noodles at Seremban. Looks delicious?
Just wait till you taste it :D

The cows they slaughtered to make our beef balls.
Lol I'm joking. But still, using this as wallpaper
at a beef ball noodle shop? That's just cruel.



Potential Superman fan's wives.

In case you forgot who
is Superman fan :D

And the lucky girl in pink got picked.
The price highlighted in red (rm8) is
how much renee's mom paid to
have her marry Superman fan. Lol

Tourists camwhoring in a Malaccan shop :)


3 days after school reopened : I skipped school *Gasps* I wonder if I'll get into trouble or something by announcing this online. Oh well.. Lol.

Right now : Mourning my Midterm results :(

*photo credits : renee*

No comments: