Saturday, January 16, 2010

If You Told Me

5 years ago, I was this really different girl. People didn't like me very much. Neither did I.


5 years ago,
If you told me I would miss school and those downright annoying teachers, I would've said "No way."


 If you told me I would've my story published in the newspaper, I would've said "It's not as easy as you think."


If you told me I would dance like a crazy woman at Prom, I would've said "I don't believe you."


If you told me I would be moving into a condominium, I would've said "I hate condos."


If you told me I would have 4 sons and a daughter, I would've said "I'm only 17, you idiot." (Hee.)



If you told me I would walk around the street, displaying a "Satu Jam? $$" board in my hand, I would've said "Impossible."



If you told me I would have such a hard time saying goodbye, I would've said "Won't one la."



If you told me I would be me, I would've said "Duh."

5 years ago, I was less of a Rueann than the Rueann I am today. I'm taking a bow to all the influential people in my life. You've made me the Rueann that I should be.


16th January 2010
"We always tell people to choose the
path of least resistance."
-Joey Yap


No comments: