It's utterly amazing how people girls, do prepostorous things. Ridiculous acts of sheer stupidity, merely bordering masochism. I thought I was pretty over the edge. But it turns out there are those way deeper in the rut.
Heart-wrenching, to see all of you hurt yourselves like that. You were supposed to walk away from the danger. Run in the opposite direction. Or at the very least, walk into it with a little preparation, some sort of defense mechanism. But no, every single one of you just tread into it completely vulnerable.
Is it worth it, really? Is he worth it? You tell me, because I can't comprehend how you can bear to throw yourself off the cliff for one guy who barely has an inch of concern for your well-being.
You deserve so much more than that, and it kills me that you don't see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment