Sometimes i find myself asking how it happened. Why. What if it didn't. It still feels so unreal, like a nightmare that I could undream. A bad movie that I could stop watching.
Yesterday, I met a man who got to know that his 9 year old niece was brain dead. And still, his first response to knowing our situation was to pray for us. "We are limited by distance, power and strength but God, you are not. Heal him, as it is his place to come back to his family. " He prayed. Not for his own grief but to spare us of that same grief. God doesn't put us through pain for no reason. That man gave us comfort through his own suffering and maybe, that was his reason. So for whatever reason we're in this predicament that God has not revealed, I'll hold out in faith. I know you will be healed. I know this is Your best plan.
Romans 8:18 Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later.
Maybe it's so that we will learn to love this father like we never did. So wake up, papa.

No comments:
Post a Comment