It's unbelievably hard to figure out your ambition. When those forms get stuffed in your face and for some incomprehensible reason you have to tell them the career of your choice, it's just annoying. And most of the time we go for the cliched doctor, lawyer or teacher. As if.
Since those primary years, I have stopped switching ambitions =P ( The embarrassing ones like cashier was just too much to bear. ) As of now, there are 3 possible options.
A journalist? I realized it doesn't bring in much dough but oh, the fun in it is just so tempting. This guy looks more like a tour guide but apparently he IS a journalist.. No?

Or maybe a writer? I know this sounds kind of boring. Like, writer..journalist. What's the difference right? But Rueann (yes, me.) doesn't have many talents. And this writing cum journalism thing is my only shot. Saddening? Just a little.

This is probably kinda random as it's completely unrelated to the above. But psychology has always been in the picture. By the way, I am not planning to sit on one of those comfortable couches asking people "And how do you feel about that?" if I do happen to study psych. I was thinking more of human resources or something of that sort. According to some, it happens to be quite rewarding.. *wink wink*

And there you go. My future. That is if I go on to my tertiary education. Otherwise I'd just be a SPM graduate sweeping the streets at day and living in a cardboard at night. Just great =O
No comments:
Post a Comment