Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Have This Thought..

I have this ridiculous - no, i mean wonderful - thought. All of a sudden. Which explains why I'm breaking my hiatus momentarily. See, people know I have this obsession about Starbucks Coffee. I think about all the time - not ALL the time, but I just had to exaggerate - And today, when I was thinking about how nice it would be if I had nice, hot grande of Starbucks' Caramel Machiatto in those really nice take-away cups they had with those recycled brown-coloured paper thingie to keep your fingers from burning...
I had this !!!!! idea !
No, don't laugh. It deemed a thought be to well considered. (haha)
Now, listen. Starbucks has a logo, right? But NOT a mascot. Now even though i know that no self-respecting coffee purveyors ( Starbucks, Coffee Bean,
San Francisco, etc) would ever relate themselves to the likes of a big, furry, all-loving bear or a weird-looking clown who just sits around, but if this match were to happen. Damn, it'll be good.
My point is, Starbucks SHOULD take up a mascot. And the best candidate would be..............
*ding ding ding* BUGS BUNNY! (hahahahaha)
Stop laughing, it's not a joke.
I mean seriously, Starbucks Coffee represented by Starb
ugs bunny! I'm telling you, if people from Starbucks reads my blog, they'd be clambering up the LooneyToons tower before I start requesting for copyright fees. Then again, they might just sue me for humiliating them.

But seriously..
imagine that! :P



Just imagine that cup of Starbucks coffee on his hands
Maybe a nice, green apron with the Starbucks logo?

No comments: