Monday, October 27, 2008

You Know How..

I tend to get infatuated with bands or singers ( read : Death Cab For Cutie and Jon Mclaughlin ) and then forget them in a matter of time? If you're thinking what I am thinking, then yes. I have put Death Cab For Cutie behind me. Except on special occasions =P It probably derived from the fact that their latest album, Narrow Stairs was the Billboard 1# and I repel people at the top.

Then again, I am in amidst of getting obsessed with yet another band, The Script. And they, too have been the recipient of the Billboard 1# status. I have an explanation for this, too! They're Irish, you see. And I have a soft spot for all that hail from Ireland. Case in point : Cecelia Ahern.

They're not-so-famous song, I'm Yours is not the Mr.Jason Mraz's-psychedelic-sing-along I'm Yours. It's a ballad, i think. And you'll find yourself listening to it over and over again.
Caution : Carriers of the Y chromosome ( yeah, you guys. ) will probably dread it.


P.S. ( totally unrelevant and unnnecessary ) : I'm craving the internet.

No comments: