Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not Much Later

Wow.11 weeks to go and high school is officially over. Sort of kindles the feeling that I won't be seeing those serious shit annoying, can't shut up for their lives and crazy to the bones people I love like hell :)

I get it that it's SPM and all. But maybe we should all take a step back and cherish the time we have left to see each other every weekday (as irritating as that may be). After all, most of us did spent close to 5 freaking years together. Right right? Who wants a hug? Haha.

Anyways, working last weekend was uhhh dangerous? I managed to cut 2 fingers (injure la, not cut off) in less than 2 minutes. Such a record :D Kit, however, gave me an awesome lesson on "How To Cut Your Vegetables 101 - Carrots". Lol seriously. He actually taught me step by step how to cut carrots into long long, thin thin batangs. But 2 plasters on my 2 LEFT fingers makes that a little too late.

If I don't start studying, I'm screwed. So people should stop calling me names when I don't go for mamak! You hear that?! Haha as fun as it is, control yourselves :)

Oh important question! Anyone up for pasar malam on Thursday? Lesson of the day by Rueann: Never pass up the chance to get bubble tea for studying on a Thursday night :D
I know you agree.

No comments: