Thursday, September 17, 2009

I guess today was pretty much the first day since 1st September that I was supposed to sleep all the way up till noon. Supposed, right? So instead I got up at 9.30, rushing to get ready thinking that I was gonna be late. 10am reach worrr. So, wake up. Faster faster brush teeth, faster faster wash face, faster faster shower, faster faster change clothes, faster faster comb hair, faster faster take bag, faster faster call cab, faster faster go inside the cab. Dim chi when I called Mag, she was like 'har? nobody here yet wor'. Wtf. Got time to play mahjong with Ben and Kit somemore. Haha.

Gamer was part awesome, part sick, and part head-spinning. Pool was horrible today cause I sucked. Blehh. Haha. Again, at least I didn't masuk black ball ><

Anyways, WOI CHUNKIT! Lol. You stop spreading to everyone why today was not so awesome arh! I can just imagine you exaggerating -.- Haha. Seriously.

Ohh I'm so happy tomorrow's a holiday. Gonna go sleep til I can't remember shit from trials. Lol.
Until then, happy raya?





No comments: