Friday, September 11, 2009

しくじられる (Screwed Up) :D

I have definitely screwed up my history paper. So screwed that I do not even want to look at the marks if it does come back tomorrow. Lol. I want to watch The Orphan but all my balls-lacking friends refuse to (You know who you are *winks*). Any volunteers? :) It's really really really good. At least I think so. Haha. But Gamer is just as good lar so I'll take that for now.

My awesome pre-SPM plan is pretty much screwed up also. Ishh. Now I'll have to cram like crazy and stay up late with my caffeine shot. Just like everyone else. I promise, if I get like 7As or more for trials, I'll go crazy on shopping. It doesn't make sense at all. But that's what I'm gonna do :)

On account of me already screwing so many things up, I think I'm gonna screw the no-money factor and go to Langkawi next week then start planning Sabah. Apparently if we book now, it's almost half the price :O Tempting eh? Wait till I work like a cow to pay for it. Wouldn't seem so tempting no more. Hahaha.




Turtle Island!


Mataking Island


PomPom Island!
Honestly I want to go there just cause of the name ><

Sipadan Island
Seemingly one of the best islands :)


Lol. I actually checked AirAsia - RM450+ if book now
Omfg right?
How how how? :)


No comments: