this is seriously a freaking good shot :)
So they say SPM results will be out on the 11th or 16th. I've even been dreaming of it. Of how everyone got straight a's and I didn't. Let's just hope I'm not psychic ;)
Adam Lambert Live In Singapore is on the 12th. But it's closed door event and again, let's just hope I'm lucky enough to get tickets.
Acer Roadshow working out all right. Easy job. Then again, let's just hope I'm patient enough to get through another 20 days.
I've finally gotten my pendrive back, so that means access to drafts and back to writing. But it seems wrong so I'm seriously rewriting EVERYTHING. It also means I'm taking Mr.Wong's advice to lenghten it and all the stuff in between. Now let's just hope I don't give up anytime soon.
Holidays aren't really over until Chinese New Year's over. Gotta start fulfilling those to-do lists T.T

No comments:
Post a Comment