This 5 day-4 night trip was, how do I put it, perfect? Of course, that is excluding the part where Magdalene and I had to keep screaming at MinChun so he would stop driving like a drunkard, the part where I had to wash clothes for people, the part where most of us got stung by tiny jellyfishes, the part where there were mayonnaise corn with raisins (omgwtf??), the part where ChunKit wouldn't stop panicking (It was at least 4 times and I'm NOT exaggerating), the part where I almost kicked Renee off the super single bed, the part where MinChun woke up in the middle of night and spoke complete nonsense, and the part where we actually had to leave Sabah.
This makes for a conclusion where I say : "I wanna go back to that all-about-roundabouts, smells-like-fishes, siewchoon-can-see-whales place." :)
not regretting a single second of it.
10th February 2010
"Life goes on."
-Rueann CD


No comments:
Post a Comment