Monday, January 31, 2011

One Hit Wonder

Does it suck that I'm perpetually deprived of proper internet access?  Does it suck that I can't blog regularly because of that? Does it suck that I can't do my Biology notes because of that? The hell it does. But by some miracle, I'm blogging this right now with my imperceptibly worn-out typing skills. With the occasional pause to ponder on what the post title will be. 

....


You see what happens? After the incessant fretting and complaining that I can't blog because I have NO computer, I go blank the moment my fingers come into contact with a keyboard. Perfect timing, no? I guess it doesn't matter considering the fact that I haven't blogged in precisely 2 months and 6 days should be reason enough for the few readers to jump ship.

*lightbulb moment*

GONG HEI FATT CHOY!

yeah, I'm THAT desperate to say something. even if it's as degrading as this -_- 

 



No comments: