Saturday morning! Drivers on Kesas appear to have just woken up and are driving like they own the road. Just saying I noticed, not that it bothered me because I was too damn stoned to care. Yesterday was a different Friday :) Managed to be a part of the biggest day of two complete strangers' lives. A well-put euphemism for 'I tied ribbons, lit candles, arranged flowers, untied ribbons, threw away candles, took flowers home to wilt.' Study? No, I didn't study. I was too busy doing the above until late night. I thought Steven's Corner would wait for me, but :/ What kind of crazy mamak closes early on a Friday night? -__-
It's 9.56am and I haven't slept since Thursday night. Probably the sole reason I am rambling now.
i.should.sleep. (problem is i have to go run errands for another wedding.) ahhhhhhhhh.
21 days to STPM, by the way. Where in the world are my priorities. Tsktsk.
No comments:
Post a Comment