Almost 2 years on blogspot, today I reach my 100th post. How sad is that?
Today is a reflective day. And since I don't have my journal with me I'm gonna have to reflect here. I repeat : Today is a reflective day. I am reflecting. NOT emo-ing. But still, if you don't want to be reading not so over-the-moon posts, get out of here! Quick, before I start! :) It is the 11th of July. I can probably say that nothing in my life at this point is improving. Well maybe a bit, but in a kind of masochistic way. I'm not going to start spilling some really coveted secret :O But this is today's reflection :
-I can't tell if my decision is right. When they keep saying things like that. Yeah I may regret the choice I made today. But can you face the consequences if I regret the road you made me take? Sometimes maybe people don't deserve that little bit of compassion you have left. And you just have to stop trying.
-I keep telling myself these things. What to do and what not to do. I just end up messing it all up.
-Is it true that homeless people are easily agitated? Point is definitely proven.
On a happier note, I am set to watch Public Enemies. Bet it'll be better than Transformers. Hahaha :)
Renee's www.pochiochi.blogspot.com is making me jealous. I wanna start a blog shop too :((
But knowing me, I never will. Lol.
Anyways, talk of the day : A lesbian just attempted to pick me up. OMGWTF...
No comments:
Post a Comment