I did NOT get chosen for National Service. Somehow I think it's because I'm Indian. Now, ain't that just incredibly racist? Lol only 10% of the people chosen are Indians. And being a girl, which has a larger population than guys, it was probably difficult for the NS computers to hit me. But for the first time, thank you Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara people, for registering me as an Indian citizen. Though I'm technically only 1/4 of it.
Poor ChunKit and MC were selected. He thinks he's gonna survive it AND come home with a ghostly friend. Keep dreaming, Kit :P
I did, however, watch How I Met Your Mother Season 2 thrown in with a Michael Jackson Concert In Bucharest DVD. Apparently, that was the only thing left of MJ that wasn't sold out in Speedy. Did you know when I was about 8, I used to sit in my "music room" with a cup of Ribena (teehee) to watch his videos on laser disc while admiring the unbelievably huge poster of him on the wall? That was an awesome chapter of my life :D
I'd ask why people always wait till the person dies to actually appreciate them, but I'm one of those people so that'd be kinda dumb, wouldn't it?
No, seriously.. why arr?
There's this other thing I want to talk about, but I'm afraid it'll cause some consequences if I talk about it here. Mag, XueGie, AnnNi and whoever else was there.. you already know. Haha :D
1 comment:
Rofl that is such a cute thing to do when you were a kid :D I used to do that.. with Backstreet Boys WTF. Gonna link you ok! :) I love MJ.. but after his passing more. Wtf *gets kicked* <3 Rest in peace, MJ.
Post a Comment