Friday, July 3, 2009

What Did You Say?

So, last Report Card Day for us Form Five-rs. It's not thaaat surprising to hear Ms *Biology Teacher* tell my brother that I'm playful, I sit at the back of class and I talk a lot. But for her to say that, and tell ChunKit's mom that he's a good boy?
Whaaaaat the #?!*# happened?

I won't say I'm jealous.. or wronged.
More like EXTREME-CRAZY-INEXPLICABLY-CONFUSED.
The only explanations I can think of :

Theory No.1 : She mistaken ChunKit for someone else. ( Unlikely to happen unless he looks like a girl or SiewChoon in his librarian uniform. Which he doesn't )

Theory No.2 : It's some kind of sexism issue. There, I said it :O Long story short, I am a girl, girls in 5sc2 conventionally sit in front of the class, girls in 5sc2 usually talk as soft as mice, girls in 5sc2 do not sit at the back with a group of guys. Little did she know that I *cough* gave birth to them ( So totally did NOT. Haha. ) This theory fits the profile so good, it's like comparing Adam Lambert to incredibly-awesome-gay-singer/performer. Eat that.

Unless of course she didn't say something similar to Mc who does the exact same thing I do in class, which would then prove that it was probably face problem T.T

*excuse me while I kill myself from chronic depression*

No comments: