I always thought of myself as a sometimes bad-tempered, most of the time straight-forward, slightly annoying, slightly emo girl who most of the time tries to stay to her principles and not give a shit about shit that happens. Lol. But calling me optimistic somehow keeps me optimistic. Haha.
Thank you, boy :)
Anyways, tomorrow night will be my confirmation. For people who aren't sure what that is, it's sacrament in the Catholic Church where you officially profess your faith. Which you go through when you finish Sunday School. Yes, I still have Sunday School at the age of 17. Okay what. Haha. So I'm trying to refrain from sinning. Lol as if that would work. Teehee :)
Today's random thought : I love shopping with my friends. And buying soft chocolate chip cookies. Haha.
Today's random thought : I love shopping with my friends. And buying soft chocolate chip cookies. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment