How do you define what's right and wrong when the line setting them apart is constantly changing? How would you know what is considered acceptable and what's not when there are no guidelines to follow?
Defiance. Somedays you just get hit in the face with a fervent desire to go against someone. To break rules that makes no sense to you. But when that desire dissipates, doubt... stupid doubt takes over your every thought and then it becomes clear that you just screwed up your life a little bit more.
It's like when your mirror is fogged up, and you just wish the fog would disappear so you could get a better look at yourself. Then, regret. The moment it clears up, you regret because you suddenly realize you don't like what you see.
But on a slightly happier note, I'm less than 6 months away from freedom! (You can almost hear me screaming in joy from your computer screen, I know.) Though, this is like SPM all over again. Only difference being I study less :X
No comments:
Post a Comment