Tonight, the stars are good enough for me. Funny I would say this 3pm in the afternoon when the sun is glaring.
So many times I've wanted to write, attempted to. But not to much avail and it's probably because there was a part of me that held back. That small fragment of fear. Criticism, judgements, bad impressions. Things written end up in a lot of those. I said the stars are good enough tonight. That doesn't mean I will stop holding back and write my heart out. It mostly meant to insinuate that I will be contented tonight, writing my controlled thoughts and seeking approval only from the stars. Because you people will never be satisfied. Doesn't matter if I tell prepostorous lies every step of the way or if I unveil to you the pure, unadulterated truth. It will never, be enough.
Right? Now stop lying to yourself for a second and admit you wanted to disagree the moment I asked that. Do you see my point now? You'll always want to disagree.
But why the stars, you may ask. Because they obviously can't read, damn it. And maybe just because talking about the stars makes me sound wistful, romantic even. Cheap shot? Well, yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment