Thought I'd have a real post now that the mild hangover's gone. Been so long since I drank, almost forgot there was supposed to be a limit to it. Thank God for the girl who drove me to her house and gave me a bed to sleep in :)
This time last week, was an emotional rollercoaster. Nothing would've suffice, nothing could help until I turned to Him. Today, I'm compelled to wonder if I had done all I could do the past 7 days, if I had changed the least bit.
People put hope in me. They plant their dreams, their goals, the things they want to see me achieve. Then I hope. I hope that I won't end up squandering that hope they have in me. Ultimately it all weighs down on me, and whether I can turn my hope (that I don't disappoint their hopes) into something tangible. Something, that will glorify God.
It's definitely normal if you don't understand, because I can barely. You know how sometimes when you keep repeating a word to yourself, that word begins to sound strange, illogical?
Hope, hope, hope, hope, hope, hope, hope.
I've been using the word so much, I can't tell if it means anything anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment